There is plenty to consider when it comes to keeping your home clean. For sure, there are places requiring specific care and attention when it comes to cleaning them. Oftentimes, you would skip major tasks and try to make shortcuts.
For this reason, having a checklist should help you focus on the most important chores, save time and energy, and give your home the cleaning it deserves..
Here’s an example of a daily checklist for cleaning the most important areas in your home :
A good checklist to make for the place where you start and end your day would be:
- Making your bed: A good tip would be to do it as soon as you wake up.
- Put away dirty clothes: Either put these in the laundry for later or place them in a basket to reduce clutter.
- Sweep or vacuum floor: Be thorough and get rid of any lingering dust bunnies or stains on your bedroom floor before you start the day.
With these tasks, you should be able to freshen up your bathroom all week long:
- Wipe down counters: Wipe away grime and dirt from your bathroom counters. Don’t forget to remove clutter like spare toothbrushes or containers that hold them.
- Wipe out sinks and spray showers: Rinse off and wipe out your sinks after brushing your teeth and be sure to spray off soap suds from the shower head.
- Hang up wet towels: Hang up recently used bath towels to keep them fresher and cleaner longer.
To keep the heart of your home clean, follow this handy checklist:
- Clear away any spills on the counters and appliances: Wipe down your kitchen counters thoroughly of any stains or leftover food.You can also do the same with the stove and oven.
- Put away dirty dishes: Load all dirty plates left on the sink into the dishwasher.
- Make sure your sink is clean: Rinsing and scrubbing isn’t enough. Run the garbage disposal to really clean out your sink.
- Get rid of expired food: Clear out your fridge and get rid of anything past its due. You’ll need that space for fresh food items anyway.
Here are a few other miscellaneous or extra items you can add to the bottom of your daily home cleaning checklist:
- Take out the trash
- Sort out random clutter
- Sweep and dust other floors of the house
- Do laundry
You can also skip out on all the work entirely and hire a cleaning service that knows exactly what to do.
With Clean House Services, you get a fresh start when it comes to keeping your home clean.